Private Beta – Build 2 Patch Notes
Build 2 has been pushed to live servers, along with a small Steam update. We’ve addressed almost every bug reported so far in the Private Beta, made some initial cosmetic changes, and officially launched the Training Mode servers.
- Fixed bugs where selected server could not be joined
- You will now automatically drop artifacts when falling or swimming
- Dropped artifacts will now always go to the ground, and won’t float above head height.
- Artifacts will now return to their Shrines after being dropped and unattended for multiple minutes.
- Artifacts are now shown on the map when dropped on the ground.
- Ragdolling into water when alive will now “wake” the character and begin swimming.
Chat Box Improvements
- Chat box edge shadow has been visually improved.
- Scroll bar on chat box is now hidden.
- Text in chat box will now be better formatted, and will wrap at end of line more cleanly.
Combat & Abilities
- Abilities, buffs, and de-buffs can now modify your weapon swing trail effects.
- Added new trail effects for 17 Abilities.
- Weapon swing trail effects now fade out smoothly.
- Fixed progress bar on HUD for capturing temples
- Training Mode servers are now online and available to play. Training Mode takes place on a smaller arena-sized map, and features no death or respawn (you can simply stand up after reaching zero health), as well as unlimited Power Level (you can use any of your Abilities/Skills at any time).