Private Beta – Build 3 Patch Notes
Build 3 is now available on live servers. The major news in this mid-week patch is the addition of voice chat by Vivox, providing crystal clear, positional surround-sound audio on Team and World channels.
Vivox Voice Chat
- Implemented Team and World voice chat channels with Vivox, including positional audio (players’ voices will be heard in surround sound from the direction of their in-game character).
- The default key bindings for push-to-talk Voice chat are T (Team) and Y (World)
- Added a Feedback Report menu where players can send comments, concerns, and suggestions directly to the development team. We invite all Private Beta players to send us their feedback!
- Feedback Report can be found on the Main Menu.
- Fixed walking animations while carrying items (including Relics). Feet and body now move naturally.
- Added a new desktop icon for the packaged game on Windows, replacing the default Unreal Engine icon.